WFF Fitness All-Star - November 2011

Working out and getting in shape takes focused effort, dedication and, quite simply, pure sweat! Our clients work hard and achieve some amazing results. As we congratulate them on their successes we hope that sharing their accomplishments will inspire you to live better, longer!

Meet our latest Fitness All-Star, Julie B! Not only has she crushed every one of her initial goals, this year she even out did her own beliefs about her capabilities and potential by running this year's Warrior Dash!

I am honored to introduce you to this wonderful superWoman:

Name: Julie B.
Age: 53
Profession: Attorney

Your Fitness Accomplishment:
At age 53 I am in the best shape of my life. My weight is back where it was 20 years ago. In the last 12 months, I have run an 8K, a 10K, two half marathons, the Cascade Lakes Relay and the crazy Warrior Dash.






What is your motivation to change your lifestyle and to get in shape?
It was just getting too depressing to go to my closet every morning and find one more pair of pants that I couldn’t button. I realized that without some real action on my part things were only going to get worse.

What is your greatest challenge to staying in shape?
Boredom. I have tried every form of exercise known to mankind and after about 3 months I get bored and quit.

What is the key to your success?
Tami Williams of Wildfire Fitness! I could not have accomplished what I have without her expert guidance and support. I started training with Tami because I wanted to lose a few pounds and get my clothes to fit better. I have accomplished so much more than that.

What have you liked about training with your Wildfire Fitness trainer and how has it affected your life?
Tami makes every workout different and - I can’t believe I’m saying this – fun. I told Tami when we started our training that I hated all forms of exercise and I truly believed that to be true. I was wrong. I actually look forward to my sessions with Tami. Even when I’m having a super busy and stressful day, a workout with Tami always puts me in a better mood and makes me feel great. She is focused, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable.

What advice do you give others about fitness?
If you have struggled with maintaining an exercise program, hate going to the gym, or think all exercise is a form of madness, call Tami and start working out with her. You won’t be sorry, trust me.



Great job, Julie and congratulations on your successes so far!

We love having you as part of the Wildfire Fitness family!

wildfire on instagram