GOOD EATS: CHICKPEA + AVOCADO SALAD

It's always right around this time of day… late morning... when my mind starts to wander. Instead of putting together client workouts and responding to emails,  I some how end up on Pinterest pinning amazing looking food that I. Want. To. Eat.

I'm hungry! Yes, the blueberries and steel cut oatmeal from this morning are gone and it's time to eat!

Lately I've been really in to chickpeas so when I saw this salad from Perpetually Chic I knew it was a match made in clean-eating heaven (yes, that really exists -ha!).


My stomach and I are so excited to try this salad! Literally as soon as I click 'publish' I'm headed to Fred Meyer to pick up some avocados and balsamic glaze. For this recipe and some yummy others, be sure to check out Perpetually Chic.

wildfire on instagram